Category List

Friday, October 4, 2013

"To make this super tasty apple, beet, carrot, ginger juice, I simply blended it all up in a blender and then pressed it through a fine mesh strainer until I got all of the juice out. Then, I discarded the pulp and enjoyed my juicy juice."

tea infusions
tea infusions
Urban Fresh Fruit - Air
Urban Fresh Fruit - Air
Juicing the lemons right now!
Juicing the lemons right now!
Juice
Juice
"To make this super tasty apple, beet, carrot, ginger juice, I simply blended it all up in a blender and then pressed it through a fine mesh strainer until I got all of the juice out. Then, I discarded the pulp and enjoyed my juicy juice."
"To make this super tasty apple, beet, carrot, ginger juice, I simply blended it all up in a blender and then pressed it through a fine mesh strainer until I got all of the juice out. Then, I discarded the pulp and enjoyed my juicy juice."

No comments:

Post a Comment